Jul 4, 2021

Horseradish Bar Cheese

I had a horseradish bar cheese last night, and decided to look for a recipe.


Ingredients:

  • 1 slice bacon
  • 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
  • 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish (not the sauce)
  • 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce (I used Texas Pete)
  • 1 cups finely shredded medium cheddar
 

Instructions:

  1. Crumble bacon into teeny pieces (I pulsed in the mini-food processor)
  2. Mix together mayo, horseradish, bacon, and hot sauce. (I pulsed in the mini-food processor)
  3. Stir into shredded cheddar, mixing until well combined. (I pulsed in the mini-food processor)
  4. Chill for an hour or more in the refrigerator before serving.
 

Carole's Notes:

I liked this!

The recipe is lightly adapted from https://food52.com/recipes/10763-bar-cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment