Sep 17, 2016

Spinach Artichoke Olive Tapenade

I wanted a light lunch, and I had the end of a week old sourdough bread. I decided to slice the bread thinly, and top it with a spinach artichoke olive tapenade. (I was going for a cross between pesto and a traditional olive tapenade.)



Ingredients:

  • 2 artichoke quarters (brined, from the jar)
  • 1 (or 2) large green olive(s)
  • 2 handfuls of baby spinach
  • 1 ounce cheese (I used a light Babybel)
  • Dash or two of garlic powdeR

Instructions:

  1. Toast some thin slices of sourdough bread
  2. Wash and spin dry spinach
  3. Place all ingredients except toast into a food processer, whirr a few times to process.

Carole's Notes:

I thought this was nice for a light lunch! This served one for lunch - it made enough tapenade to fairly thickly cover small toasts. I suggest doubling the recipe to share with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment